180 Alhambra Street
This four-bedroom home boasts over 2,800 square feet of living space and major potential for expansion at the garage level.
- Four light-filled bedrooms & two split bathrooms
- Ideal floor plan for entertaining with elegant formal dining room
- Spacious front living room with built-in display cabinets surrounding the fireplace
- Open kitchen with granite counters, and center island with counter seating
- Kitchen opens to a casual second living room with fireplace
- Recessed lighting and freshly painted throughout
- Newly refinished hardwood floors
- Guest bedroom located on the main level
- Upper level includes three bedrooms and a split bathroom
- Two front bedrooms have potential to open onto a large terrace
- Second terrace located off the main hallway
- Expansive garage with two garage doors and four parking spaces
- Built in 1925 and 2,864 square feet (per tax records)
- Approx. 680 square feet (per graphic designer) of terraces on the upper level
- Coveted Marina location near Chestnut, Marina Green, Presidio, Fort Mason + More!
Dining, shopping, and outdoor adventures are just moments from your front door at 180 Alhambra. This Marina location is highly coveted and offers the best of city living near Chestnut Street, Marina Green, the Presidio and Fort Mason. Built in 1925, this elegant home boasts over 2,800 square feet of living space, with expansion potential at the garage level. The main level features an elegant formal dining room, two living rooms each with fireplaces, and an open kitchen with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and a center island with counter seating. Three bedrooms are located on the upper level and there is a fourth bedroom at the main level ideal for guests. The home includes two split bathrooms and there are two outdoor terraces off the upper level offering the potential for lovely outdoor living.